1 Screenshot

About This File

Enoch

Latest revision of my Chameleon bootloader branch.

Not able to boot AFPS yet....

Please don't upload it on other servers and don't repack it, thank you.

- Installer PKG

- Binaries format (Manual install)

Please don't upload it on other servers and don't repack it, thank you.

Chameleon bootloader credits goes to Chameleon Team http://forum.voodooprojects.org

Changelog: http://forge.voodoop...e/changes/HEAD/

This revision of Enoch contain the upcoming FileNVRAM revision 1.1.5 (RC8)

Credits to Micky1979

----------------------------------------

Modulo_FileNVRAM.png

All credits go to meklort and cosmo1t.

FileNVRAM copyright © 2013 xZeneu LLC. FileNVRAM is licensed under the Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported license.

Please see the license file for details

More Info: xZenue

----------------------------------------

Language Translation:

lang.png

For on-line Chameleon language package resource edit

>> Pootle

Hi all translators,You can help us to translate the Chameleon Project.You need to have gettext utilities installed.You can install them :* With MacPorts or Finkor* With the package http://dl.dropbox.com/u/112112/Chameleon.Dev/gettext-0.18.1.1.dmgYou need to change your ~/.bashrc or ~/.bash_profile to add the path to the utilities:# MacPorts Installer: adding an appropriate PATH variable for use with MacPorts.export PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:$PATH# Finished adapting your PATH environment variable for use with MacPorts.# MacPorts Installer: adding an appropriate MANPATH variable for use with MacPorts.export MANPATH=/opt/local/share/man:$MANPATH# Finished adapting your MANPATH environment variable for use with MacPorts.You must also have a PO editor like Poedit: http://www.poedit.net/download.phpThe files to translate are in package/po directory.Open them with your PO editor and translate.If you want to add a new language copy the package/po/chameleon.pot to po/$lang.po where $lang isthe new language you want to add.Example to add belgian language:# cp package/po/chameleon.pot package/po/be.poNow you can start translating the new po file with your PO editor

Pls translate/complete it.

Link here on InsanelyMac (Italian only): Enoch Bootloader

Enjoy

ErmaC

What's New in Version r2922   See changelog

Released

• kernel patchers updated to boot Catalina (credits to: CrazyBirdy)
  • Added Catalina Icons detection.

Enoch-rev.2922.zip

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

.IAProductInfo is created by the "Install OS X Maveriks/Yosemite/El Capitan.app" and older. This means that you had an attempt to create an installer but never used it ..at least succesfully.

Glad that you have solved

No luck for me on r2812 from r2795. "0" appearing after choosing the boot drive and then nothing. Had to revert to r2795

I did not change anything on my boot.plist

<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>3</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>dart=0</string>
</dict>
</plist>

What could make the system not loading ? Thanks.

Me too had to revert to r2795.

Boot loader try to find kernel in volumes root ?

Comp-the one and only. -all differently ... ....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>2560x1440x32</string>
<key>Instant Menu</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>PCIRootUID=1 nvd_drv=1</string>
<key>VBIOS</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>ShowInfo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

I have two HDDs with El Capitan (one is for testing, while the other is for work related stuffs). Both are drives are GPT and being booted by Clover. Let's call them "Workd Drive" and "Test Drive". Current Clover configuration is in ESP of Work Drive.

I want to test something in Chameleon, so I started El Capitan in my "Test Drive". Fired up Enoch installer. In Enoch window, under "Chameleon Bootloader", I chose "Install Chameleon in ESP", since I have GPT drive.

All went fine. Restart. And I can select and start both Work and Test drives using Chameleon.

But if I boot Clover, in Clover screen, my "Test Drive" is no longer there. What happened?

How can I bring back my "Test Drive" to be bootable with Clover?

Thanks! 

Thanks for such a great Mac OS boot-loader (Enoch v.2829) which can boot MacOS 10.12  successfully for my hackintosh now.

Before this I can only use Clover to boot it.

I have two HDDs with El Capitan (one is for testing, while the other is for work related stuffs). Both are drives are GPT and being booted by Clover. Let's call them "Workd Drive" and "Test Drive". Current Clover configuration is in ESP of Work Drive.

I want to test something in Chameleon, so I started El Capitan in my "Test Drive". Fired up Enoch installer. In Enoch window, under "Chameleon Bootloader", I chose "Install Chameleon in ESP", since I have GPT drive.

All went fine. Restart. And I can select and start both Work and Test drives using Chameleon.

But if I boot Clover, in Clover screen, my "Test Drive" is no longer there. What happened?

How can I bring back my "Test Drive" to be bootable with Clover?

Thanks! 

Looks like a Clover bug to me.

I just suffered from one bug from this new version of 2824/2829.

It can NOT load FakeSMC.kext from /System/Library/Extensions of 10.10.5/10.11.6/10.12beta in my hacktoshs if booted with -f. No such a bug in version 2795.

Hi Hanger1, FileNVRAM is made by meklort.. last time I talked with him was about a possible release of a working module... but was last summer..

Hi!

I want to change from chameleon to enoch completly.

I tried to install mountain lion via enoch. It fails because parts from system are too new... ??!!??

Any hint?

Have a nice day!

Hi, I installed this enoch, but when I boot on top left side on screen put the version enoch darwin. How to disable that info?

Thanks.

Hi, I installed this enoch, but when I boot on top left side on screen put the version enoch darwin. How to disable that info?

Thanks.

you can't

Works really well on VirtualBox 5.0.26 but unfortunately it doesn't work on any of the newer 5.1.xx versions. 

When trying to boot using VirtualBox 5.1.4 all that is displayed is:

boot0: GPT

boot0: doneboot1: /boot

and then nothing happens :(

I can't boot if I install Enoch onto OS X El Capitan but I can boot it with USB have this bootloader please help me

Hello,

I'm using this bootloader to install OSX Sierra on a KVM virtualised guest hosted on Linux.

My goal being to test Docker for Mac (i.e the native version, not virtualboxed one), I need a CPU with vt-x and vt-d available.

My physical CPU has the requested features, but I can't pass anything else thant Penryn as CPU type or the OSX won't boot.

Any tips that might help to bypass or fix this issue ?