AppleHDA for Realtek ALC1220 - 10.12.3 - 278.56

About This File

According to @dgsga he changed the files ALC1150, he obtained audio to your ALC1220, starting from this principle, I did the same, I've modified my files ALC1150 and asked him to try for me and he gave me feedback positive.

he also confirmed to me that Asus uses a different id (0x10ec1168) while other manufacturers use (0x10ec1220), the same was confirmed by toleda here.

So Asus uses ALC S1220A and other manufacturers ALC1220.

it seems that now everything works well.

Instructions in the README file.

You need this patch for HDA controller in your config.plist:

<dict>				<key>Comment</key>				<string>200 Series Audio Controller patch</string>				<key>Find</key>				<data>				cKE=				</data>				<key>Name</key>				<string>AppleHDAController</string>				<key>Replace</key>				<data>				8KI=				</data>			</dict>			

What's New in Version 278.56   See changelog

Released

• fix typos (thanks vandroiy2012 for the information)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This works great, however not for HDMI audio.

As far as I know audio HDMI requires other edits in DSDT.aml, or even on the framebuffer's kext video.

@vandroiy2012

this is a typo, 

i'm fix this.

thanks for the information.

EDIT: This is very strange, because PinConfigs
It was wrong too, while in the original file

Everything was right

fixed now!

• Like 1

Not working for me, tried all things, with 200 Series Audio Controller patch, with the S version, with original AppleHDA and dgsga patches, all 3 Layout, I have a gigabyte Z-270 Gaming K3 mainboard

Not working for me, tried all things, with 200 Series Audio Controller patch, with the S version, with original AppleHDA and dgsga patches, all 3 Layout, I have a gigabyte Z-270 Gaming K3 mainboard

Could you send me your files?
-Codec_dump
-DSDT
-IOREG
-config.plist

is this patch only for 200series mainboards with ALC1150 or works also with 100 series?

200 series, 100 series no necessary this patch.

• Like 1

Hi, I tried to follow the guide but I don't understand it widely, where do I have to put this patch? How can make my audio work? My audio outputs are seen by About this Mac > System Report, but under Audio devices in Settings there isn't any option...

Hello, I have a gigabyte z270n-wifi mb which has Realtek alc1220 audio. I have installed through [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url]

- alc1220

- 100/200 series audio

And have appleALC, and lilu to EFI/Clover/Kexts/other and my speakers that are connected to the green jack directly to the mb work well.

However I would also like to use the front green and pink jack of my pc case which work well in windows but I can't make them work in macOS.

I have tried audio inject id's: 1,2,3 and with them there are 0 audio devices recognized and if I try 5,7,11 I can get my speakers work but not the front green and pink jack.

Is there a way I can fix this ?