AppleHDA ALC280 - Combo Jack Support - 10.11.4 - 274.7

4 Screenshots

About This File

-AppleHDA For ALC280 with all inputs and outputs working, including combo jack this kext is based on Codec_dump, of HP Elitebook G2.

-Use Layout-id = 4

-In a next update will be added there AppleHDA Patcher with Layout-ID=3 to maintain the standard.

-Special THANKS to: RehabMan, Theetjuh, Zirkaiva.

What's New in Version 274.7

Released

• Initial Support
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

does external mic really work as lineIn? Do you have any inputlevel when speaking through external mic?

I don't have the Hardware mentioned here ( HP Elitebook G2), but the user for which I remendei this kext told me that everything worked as expected, including an External Microphone.

strange.... I have the same device (Elitebook 820 G2) and external mic is not getting any inputlevel :/

I added support for LineOut and LineIn (Dockingstation) and LineIn at Dockingstation is working fine and has input level

yes, I have an original iphone headset, but still no luck. I am not sure why it is not working. I tried to change the pathmaps for the external mic to get it to work, but no success so far :/

can you review the my files - codec extract from Dell T3610 ALC280 - 2 front jacks > mic and headphone / 2 rear jacks > green line out , blue pink combo mic in or line in

extracted codec thru linux , calculated verb commands and disabled nodes , worked out path maps for inputs and outputs . 

as far as i can tell my working out is good but would like another opinion.

can you help with editing xml .

going to test your attached file to see if any jacks show up.