• Views: 99347
  • Downloads: 28,541

Download EasyKext Pro "A Minimal and Super Fast Kext installer" v2.4

Screenshots
kext installer kext utility Mac OS Sierra Yosemite El Capitan EasyKext

A Minimal and Super Fast Kext Installer and Repair Permissions for Mac OS
This app is written in Swift

Description :
  • Drag one or several Kexts,Bundle,Plugin,PPP on the application (not a folder)
  • Double Tap on "Drop your kext here" to select several Kexts,Bundle,Plugin,PPP on the application manually
  • Change destination as desired (LE or SLE)
  • Backup is created at Desktop
  • Option to save log
  • Choose auto-mode , when automode is not selected you have to press Install button after dragging files
  • Use Drag-Drop or manually browse (click on drop section) files to select
  • New option : Right click on kext , select open with EasyKextPro and rest will be automatically, you don't need to open app
  • New option : Drag kext to EasykextPro icon and rest will be automatically , you don't need to open app
Note :
  • for Mac OS 10.12 and greater
    sudo spctl --master-disable
  • for EL Capitan and Sierra disable SIP or use 0x03
  • For Yosemite use kext-dev-mode=1
  • Restart is required after installation

What's New in Version v2.4 (See full changelog)

• Fix Yosemite Bug
  • New option : Right click on kext , select open with EasyKextPro and rest will be automatically, you don't need to open app
  • New option : Drag kext to EasykextPro icon and rest will be automatically , you don't need to open app
  • Minor bug fixes
  • More Swifty codes

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Thank you for simple and good Tool.

v1.4 work perfect.

Very good !!

Thank you for this essential tool!

Thank you for this essential tool!

Welcome

Question: What is the path used for the kext install? I used this to install [CodecCommander.kext] and I cannot find it to remove to trash.

Not in:

S/L/E

L/E

don't have an Extra in root

Not in Clover kexts/10.11

seems due SIP restriction it doesn't installed , add CSRActiveConfig = 0x03 , then install again , Install directory is S/L/E 

there's new updates available will update post  soon 

Hi, 

I've tried to install GenericUSBXHCI.kext with this tool as my mac mini's usb3 port was unable to mount one of my multi hard drive enclosure ( Asmedia chip ). Unfortunatly the modified kext brings a kernel panic and I would like to revert.

But I don't find any backup folder as mentioned on the video installation guide. Anyone knows where it could be?

Cheers

Hi, 

I've tried to install GenericUSBXHCI.kext with this tool as my mac mini's usb3 port was unable to mount one of my multi hard drive enclosure ( Asmedia chip ). Unfortunatly the modified kext brings a kernel panic and I would like to revert.

But I don't find any backup folder as mentioned on the video installation guide. Anyone knows where it could be?

Cheers

its always on Desktop but if you are in EL Capitan then need to disable SIP Before proceeding

rootless=0 for yosemite? Are you sure about that? lol 

• 516 Total Files
  • 13 Total Categories
  • 208 Total Authors
  • 2,576,729 Total Downloads
  • Sierra MBR Patch Latest File
  • crazybirdy Latest Submitter

65 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

18 members, 43 guests, 3 anonymous users

Shukhwant, hacmymac, Google (1), chinesetest, huy33391, Zotack, georgem01, ok_tod, kth5, walter77, josifbg, Darojatun, ChipmunkUK1, ivano, Alien sun, xhitmanx, R4zerJ4ck, Trix_MC, fahad122

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy