4 Screenshots

About This File

Make Me Legacy

128%402x.png

Overview

Make Me Legacy, the program that helps you to stop kext copying at every update.

What is it?

Make Me Legacy is a program that change the version of a given kext (and his sub-kexts known as PlugIns) to an highter version number and

File Extensions supported

• kext
  • plugin
  • bundle
  • ppp
  • vpn

Links and Email

If you have solutions and/or suggestions please send me an email to developer.marchrius@gmail.com Please, don't spam :).

Web Site: http://marchrius.altervista.org

Twitter: @marchrius

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• Initiali release

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you Matteo.

How does it works? Have I to select the kext in SLE, apply "Make me legacy" button and it will not be overwritten after the update? Or I have to make it on desktop and then install the kext made legacy in SLE?

Thank you Matteo.

How does it works? Have I to select the kext in SLE, apply "Make me legacy" button and it will not be overwritten after the update? Or I have to make it on desktop and then install the kext made legacy in SLE?

Open a kext (it can be everywhere) or drop it in the window.

Select, if there are, the subkexts (plugins) to make legacy (all plugins will be copied in the new kext), then the app ask to you to save your legacy file.

Then you can install it in SLE with your favorite kext installer like KextUtility or via Terminal.