• Views: 4603
  • Downloads: 565

Download Make Me Legacy 1.0

Screenshots
legacy kext legacy application kext modification mod versioning

Make Me Legacy

Posted Image

Overview

Make Me Legacy, the program that helps you to stop kext copying at every update.

What is it?
Make Me Legacy is a program that change the version of a given kext (and his sub-kexts known as PlugIns) to an highter version number and

File Extensions supported
  • kext
  • plugin
  • bundle
  • ppp
  • vpn
Links and Email
If you have solutions and/or suggestions please send me an email to developer.marchrius@gmail.com Please, don't spam :).

Web Site: http://marchrius.altervista.org

Twitter: @marchrius

What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)

• Initiali release

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Nice :)

Thanks Marchius Great tools!  :)

thanks a lot :)

Nice :)

Thanks Marchius Great tools!  :)

thanks a lot :)

Thanks to you guys! :)

Thank you Matteo.

How does it works? Have I to select the kext in SLE, apply "Make me legacy" button and it will not be overwritten after the update? Or I have to make it on desktop and then install the kext made legacy in SLE?

Thank you Matteo.

How does it works? Have I to select the kext in SLE, apply "Make me legacy" button and it will not be overwritten after the update? Or I have to make it on desktop and then install the kext made legacy in SLE?

Open a kext (it can be everywhere) or drop it in the window.

Select, if there are, the subkexts (plugins) to make legacy (all plugins will be copied in the new kext), then the app ask to you to save your legacy file.

Then you can install it in SLE with your favorite kext installer like KextUtility or via Terminal.

Hello,

Is that works for a patched AppleHDA.kext ?

Thank you

• 548 Total Files
  • 13 Total Categories
  • 220 Total Authors
  • 2,747,743 Total Downloads
  • Rachel Latest File
  • JennyDavid Latest Submitter

49 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

12 members, 37 guests, 0 anonymous users

ExhoAR22, kance, voidmain312, joshuavbt, dhannyraymond, 321start, kkeeyean, franckikidugard, Klinzani, mackerton, guitarzan, vukchevu

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy