About This File

This is a free app that helps you in patching the IOAHCIBlockStorage without use of the terminal and activate the TRIM support on your system. It will works on Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion. No suppport for Snow Leopard because I think that there aren't a lot of people that use SSD and because some functionalities of the app are present only in 10.7+. If you want Snow Leopard the best way it patch manually the kext. :)

Video demostration:

If you want to help me in translation you can translate

this file and send it back to me in private message.

Thanks for donations to:

* This application isn't affiliated with the commercial application "TRIM Enabler" by cindori.org/software/trimenabler. My application is FREE and is a simply patcher (with help in rebuild kernelcache and system caches). If you have paid for this app ask money back! *

What's New in Version 1.3 (7)   See changelog

Released

• Support for Lion
  • Minox GUI fix
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Stupid question probably but I'll be installing an SSD in a friends older Macbook. Will this work on it or do I even need to bother since it'll be a real MAC?

Stupid question probably but I'll be installing an SSD in a friends older Macbook. Will this work on it or do I even need to bother since it'll be a real MAC?

You can use this on real Mac. Every time you update the system simply enable it. :)

Matteo, the link is broken.

A question, which OSes are supported?

Grazie! :)

Should work on Lion and highter.

• Like 1

it seems it doesn't work under yosemite (at least here) 

It fails installing helper

anyway its not a big deal for me as i already have a perl patcher for this, just to let you know the issue

it seems it doesn't work under yosemite (at least here) 

It fails installing helper

anyway its not a big deal for me as i already have a perl patcher for this, just to let you know the issue

Yep not working on my hackintosh either. It says fail install helper :(

Thanks for feedback! Try now. 

Download from this page, don't update from the app.

Sorry Matteo the link is broken again..

EDIT

I had not seen the message of Fr4nc3sc0NL from the first page  :P

• Like 1

Hello Marchrius, I use Yosemite and I can enable the patch but not trim. What to do? Thanks

Hi, If you can enable patch you need to reboot your pc

Caro Marco, riesco ad abilitare la patch ma non lo switch per abilitare il TRIM: uso Yosemite 10.10.1 su hackintosh, qualche idea? Te lo chiedo dacché nemmeno resettare è servito (come già consigliasti ad un utente).