1 Screenshot

About This File

AMD Kernel For OS X Mavericks 10.9-10.9.4 [XNU: 13.3.0] ..is Here!!!!!

Most Graphics Issues Are Gone.!!!

Thanks To

Bronya

Andy Vandijck

Main Features:

biggrin.png 4K Video Support in Final Cut Pro X!!!

cool.png Edit Your 1080p Videos in FCPX Flawlessly !!!!

Shutdown: Working

[Most CPUS]

Reboot: Working

>>>>Full Working Universal AMD Kernel For AMD Phenom II Series,Athlon Series,Some FX Processors...<<<<

Copy 3 Kexts to /System/Library/Extensions/

KERNEL FLAGS : "arch=x86_64" "npci=0x2000" or "npci=0x3000" [Without Quotes] and "-v" [if needed]

Fast Booting biggrin.png >>>>> Butter-Smooth Performance in OS X Mavericks 10.9.4!!!

What's New in Version V1.0

Released

• Added Support : OS X 10.9.4 [XNU: 13.3.0]

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The source for 10.9.5 isn't out yet. So it's either stay on 10.9.4 or update to 10.9.5, use the 10.9.4 kernel and roll back a bunch of kexts.

stuck at
**** [iOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

after update to 10.9.5

progress

so after applying the flag nvda_drv=1 i got up to the black screen with arrow and machine freeze..

stuck at

**** [iOBluetoothHCIController][searchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

after update to 10.9.5

progress

so after applying the flag nvda_drv=1 i got up to the black screen with arrow and machine freeze..

If [iOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] 10.9.5

Try replacing IOHIDFamily.kext the version 10.9.0 - 4!

My AMD system did the same thing upgrading to 10.9.5. The IOHIDFamily.kext is version 2.0.0 in 10.9.5 just like in 10.9.4, 10.9.3 etc so no difference there. Glad I kept 10.6.8 on another drive to use until someone figures out 10.9.5 on AMD

My AMD system did the same thing upgrading to 10.9.5. The IOHIDFamily.kext is version 2.0.0 in 10.9.5 just like in 10.9.4, 10.9.3 etc so no difference there. Glad I kept 10.6.8 on another drive to use until someone figures out 10.9.5 on AMD

There is a difference! I do not know why, but I just this solves the problem! I could not find a solution on more than one site, while he tried to overwrite method kekstov different from version 9.4 to 9.5! And the problem was exactly IOHIDFamily.kext !!! If you want to rent video evidence! 
Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia!

Yes, Controls dactivate under controls Font Smoothing.

Bad Englisch, You could Translate with Google.

Unter Einstellungen -> Darstellung -> LCD Schriftglättung deaktiveiren.

So I've got Niresh Mavericks 10.9 installed on my system now, so all I have to do is copy those files over and it should update to 10.9.5? Or do I need to do something else?

I'm a newbie to all this lol

Thanks!

I have some issues with photographic software: DxO and photoshop.

All images I edit look like this…

Any ideas?

Thanks!

34ywkec.png