• Last Updated: Jun 14 2014 06:28 PM
  • File Size: 1.24MB
  • Views: 1285
  • Downloads: 132

Download AMD6000Controller.KEXT for 10.9.3 XFX 6670HD 2048mb HDMI-DVI-VGA Model

Screenshots
mavericks xfx radeon 6670hd 10.9.3 ATI

Hello world,

I have decided to upload my own personally hex edited driver for the XFX Radeon 6670HD 2Gb video card with the HDMI-DVI-VGA setup.

This is modified from a stock 10.9.3 AMD6000Controller.kext file with the Ipomoea personality edited to suit the connectors, encoders and transmitters for this card since they differ from the mac-based display port 6670HD model.

I have tested the HDMI and DVI which appear to work at the same time since i'm dual screening with these connections currently - the screenshots can confirm this. I have yet to test the device using the VGA slot since I have no need for this connector. Hopefully it works all the same.

Install to S/L/E with a utility such as Kext Wizard - backup replacements to be safe - repair permissions and then reboot.

---IMPORTANT---

The required bootflags for this kext to be activated are

GraphicsEnabler=Yes
aticonfig=Ipomoea
atiports=3

**You will need to remove any injectors prior from either /Extra or /S/L/E though this is unlikely needed since kext graphics injection is largely outdated.
**Due to the chip on the card triple monitoring is not possible.

Best of luck

Screenshots

Screenshots

:thumbsup_anim:

:thumbsup_anim:

:shock: thanks it works on my Gigabyte 6670 as well 

now it shows correctly as AMD Radeon HD 6670 Series :)

@myradeon, could you made this for 10.9.4 as well? thanks :)

Yeah, please update for 10.9.4. and attach AMDSupport.kext for it too. I forgot to backup mine when when I was trying out a diferrent kext bundle.

• 246 Total Files
  • 13 Total Categories
  • 113 Total Authors
  • 533,949 Total Downloads
  • QE_CI Exotic Patch Latest File
  • fantomas1 Latest Submitter

36 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

11 members, 24 guests, 1 anonymous users

RenJiang, Badboiviet, anonymousnbs, amirsyazwan95, flywhiz101, clipper99, mortsto, simver, addisfan, manujsingh, freely000jp

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy