• Last Updated: Jun 14 2014 06:28 PM
  • File Size: 1.24MB
  • Views: 9332
  • Downloads: 1,232

Download AMD6000Controller.KEXT for 10.9.3 XFX 6670HD 2048mb HDMI-DVI-VGA Model

Screenshots
mavericks xfx radeon 6670hd 10.9.3 ATI

Hello world,

I have decided to upload my own personally hex edited driver for the XFX Radeon 6670HD 2Gb video card with the HDMI-DVI-VGA setup.

This is modified from a stock 10.9.3 AMD6000Controller.kext file with the Ipomoea personality edited to suit the connectors, encoders and transmitters for this card since they differ from the mac-based display port 6670HD model.

I have tested the HDMI and DVI which appear to work at the same time since i'm dual screening with these connections currently - the screenshots can confirm this. I have yet to test the device using the VGA slot since I have no need for this connector. Hopefully it works all the same.

Install to S/L/E with a utility such as Kext Wizard - backup replacements to be safe - repair permissions and then reboot.

---IMPORTANT---

The required bootflags for this kext to be activated are

GraphicsEnabler=Yes
aticonfig=Ipomoea
atiports=3

**You will need to remove any injectors prior from either /Extra or /S/L/E though this is unlikely needed since kext graphics injection is largely outdated.
**Due to the chip on the card triple monitoring is not possible.

Best of luck

Screenshots

Screenshots

:thumbsup_anim:

:thumbsup_anim:

:shock: thanks it works on my Gigabyte 6670 as well 

now it shows correctly as AMD Radeon HD 6670 Series :)

@myradeon, could you made this for 10.9.4 as well? thanks :)

Yeah, please update for 10.9.4. and attach AMDSupport.kext for it too. I forgot to backup mine when when I was trying out a diferrent kext bundle.

Would this work for a Radeon HD 6470M? It's great to see more AMD / ATI development for hackintosh with kexts like this one. I have a HP elitebook, Radeon only video card configuration and am wondering if I could use this to get the card working. I see in the S/L/E that the kext commonly used, at least in real macs is just the 6000 series AMD kext. Thx, Nick, Mister Photon 

67 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

13 members, 52 guests, 1 anonymous users

Facebook (1), yaalla4, ammoune78, redneck, gatlo10, mrcuti, mAXOPb, sanctovali, jokdark, AlexUnder Boots, macw00t, darklord42, everdone, lonelycat94

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy