Boot Camp Assistant (patched) 5.1.2 (497) v1

4 Screenshots

About This File

Patched version of Boot Camp Assistant

If you want and older version check top-right on this post.

Use this program at your own risk! Make a backup of the data before proceed. I'm not responsable about data loss.

If you use Clover I recommend you to install Windows with EFI functionalities. So, in Disk Utility resize the Mac OS X partition and create a FAT partition, then boot with a USB/DVD (I recommend USB) created as EFI and install windows on FAT (you need to reformat as NTFS) partition created above. ATTENTION: Only 64bit version has EFI support.

For more information you can check the "GOOGLE" world.

This patched version refer to who want to install Windows with Chameleon bootloader on a GUID Partition Table.

What's New in Version 5.1.2 (497) v1   See changelog

Released

• Version from Yosemite Final Release (Retail)
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What is this patch?

Because I try original bootcamp Maverickcs10.9.2 and its work for me with couple modification  :lol:

2014-012.png

• Like 1

What is this patch?

Because I try original bootcamp Maverickcs10.9.2 and its work for me with couple modification  :lol:

This Boot Camp Assistant is the Mac OS X application which help you to create a FAT partition in some simple steps. If you havn't the ROM version problem you can use the original one. This is an Hackintosh application but can be used on real Mac.
  • Like 2

Bootcamp will work natively by using clover bootloader. But with all mode enabled as stated above, then this is great!

Thanks!

• Like 1

i have problem after download this file, unzipped, the app is broken, why? i have maverick 10.9.2 (p5kpl-am)

i have problem after download this file, unzipped, the app is broken, why? i have maverick 10.9.2 (p5kpl-am)

The file is ok for me. Try to re-download.

i have found a problem, if you try to overwrite the APP have an error like is not possible because the OS need the app, but if you open and overwrite the directory inside app, working, happy ;D

how do i boot the bootcamp with clover ? sorry noob here. any references for dual boot with this bootcamp and using clover will be appreciate. 

thanks!

Hello everyone,

I've recently migrated to Clover boot loader from Chameleon and tried to test Boot Camp. Some of you have reported that Boot Camp works out of box with Clover boot loader and I am able to open it. Although, once it is open, it is not letting me do anything much except download the support software. I am attaching the screen shots of the same.

If anyone of you have faced this earlier and know a workaround, please help me resolve this.

MnWLCzy.png

aXRLROs.png

ICC2Egk.png

hmmm, I have it working without any patches, but I need the windows' one, and the guide that shows how is for Aptio UEFI (I have IH2O), can it help me to get it on windows ?

how do i boot the bootcamp with clover ? sorry noob here. any references for dual boot with this bootcamp and using clover will be appreciate. 

thanks!

Hello everyone,

I've recently migrated to Clover boot loader from Chameleon and tried to test Boot Camp. Some of you have reported that Boot Camp works out of box with Clover boot loader and I am able to open it. Although, once it is open, it is not letting me do anything much except download the support software. I am attaching the screen shots of the same.

If anyone of you have faced this earlier and know a workaround, please help me resolve this.

hmmm, I have it working without any patches, but I need the windows' one, and the guide that shows how is for Aptio UEFI (I have IH2O), can it help me to get it on windows ?

If you use Clover I recommend you to install Windows with EFI functionalities. So, Disk Utility resize the Mac OS X partition and create a FAT partition, then boot with a USB/DVD (I recommend USB) created as EFI and install windows on FAT (you need to reformat as NTFS) partition created above. ATTENTION: Only 64bit version has EFI support.

For more information you can check the "GOOGLE" world.

This patched version refer for who want to install Windows with Chameleon bootloader.

VERY GOOD JOB ....

HOW DO YOU MAKE THE PATCH  ,,,I THINK IT IS VERY HARD TO BYPASS THE ROM CHECK

can youtell me ?

janjouf2015@gmail.com