Slytherin ::The Extreme Post-Installation Utility v1.3

1 Screenshot

About This File

mk2.png

The Extreme Post-Installation Utility

This utility is intended to be used by "new comers/noob/newbie" in the Hackintosh world, that sometimes need some help to fix their issues but they are helpless. It has most usable features to make your Hackintosh working faster, smoother and flawless..As per always it's also Mavericks 10.9.2 proof

It features a collection of drivers and very popular Hackintosh tools for most systems. This tool has patches and kexts for CPU Power Management, Patched ACPI Kexts, Graphics Kexts, Ethernet, WIFI Injectors, A lot of Touchpad Support, USB 3.0 and a lot more.

What's New in Version v1.3   See changelog

Released

• Version 1.3 (March 26 2014)
  • Fix error introduced with v1.2.
  • General updates fix and improvements by Deepak.
  • Update RTL8100.
  • Add BCM5772D.Kext
  • Downgraded FakeSMC.
  • Added HWSensors Plugins.
  • Update Clover UEFI 2654.
  • Add Auto installation of RC Script ,preferancepane and Required drivers of Clover.
  • Add SandyBridge-E, IvyBridge-E config
  • Add audio codec.
  • Add Clover Configurator 3.20
  • Update Elan, Fn kexts.
  • Add DSDT Patches of EmlyDinesh,Rehabman & Olarila.
  • Add Auto Repair Permission after installation .
  • Other miscellaneous Bugfixes and improvements.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This looks like it would be very useful. Will it also incorporate myHack->myFix functionality?

Pretty awesome tool for Hackintosh!!Hope that it can fix the problem of "Freeze Screen"~~~~Anyway,Great job!!

• Like 1

tried every trick on the book but its not helping with tools like multibest and alike

lets hope this will help fix the boot loader problem on Mountain Lion and Mavericks on my system

Thanks

• Like 1

From Niresh site.....

Please do not upload or redistribute Slytherin to any other sites.

WHY DO YOU COPY ALL MY TOOL? PLEASE STOP THIS AND DEVELOPING THINGS BY YOUR OWN!

technically you are copying from tony... and they aren't stealing your packages or anything...

• Like 1

Will this fix audio issue on Quo?  I have a USB apple compatible dongle but would like to use onboard audio

I just want to let you know that BitDefender gets triggered with "Application.MAC.DirectHW.E" when it sees "DirectHW "in "DPCI Manager" also Darwin Dumper gets called out for the same exact thing... I'm just as confused as anyone else...