New Installer Mavericks Clover EFI-V5

=============================

Edit 16 juin 2015

Now you can run Installer

Mavericks Clover EFI.app

from anywhere

README

To do this you need a Mac or Hackintosh PC

If you have Virtual Machine thats working!

You need 8 Gig USB or External HDD

**IMPORTANT**

Installer OS X Mavericks.app

on your Applications Folder

Posted Image

preferance System apply

this setting

Posted Image

Not need to format the USB Drive in the disk Utility !

STEPS-1 insert your USB Drive

Attentions

The name of USB drive must be without any space

Bad Exemple ( MY USB )

​Good Exemple ( USB )

STEP-2 Start Installer and Follow all steps

Posted Image

Posted Image

The USB Drive will be rename usbEFI

#######################################

Now Installer is opening

Posted Image

Select Standard Installation

Posted Image

change destination to usbEFI

Posted Image

Continue and select usbEFI

Posted Image

Now select your Clover Mode Installation

Posted Image

Posted Image

Boot Mac OS X from USBEFI

Posted Image

Type space and select boot options verbose mode

to see what append during the boot

Posted Image

Credit

Thanks to Slice and are Team Clover for Clover_v2k_r2747. Développeurs: Slice, with help of Kabyl, usr-sse2,

jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti,JrCs,

pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr...

Code source, crédits et remerciement à: Intel, Apple,

Oracle, Chameleon, rEFIt and Xom. Paquets d'installation crédit à:

Chameleon team, crazybirdy, JrCs. Support Fat32, HFS +, ESP.

THANKS TO ALL HACKINTOSHERS

FOR TESTING

Packager CHRIS1111 :)

What's New in Version V5 (See full changelog)

• 21 Juin 2015 Changing Background on Installer for a better visibility to the selection of the drive.
  • EDIT 16 Juin 2015 - New Version V5
  • Now you can run Installer from anywhere

in test phases

Fantastic, now i can boot without changing bios set up (except Csm) and secure boot.

Thanks

in test phases

Installer is already test  :)

Fantastic, now i can boot without changing bios set up (except Csm) and secure boot.

Thanks

Super ! :D  Thank you answered and test

Super ! :D  Thank you answered and test

Yes. I tested it on an existing external USB2/SATA SSD, just installing it as a normal bootloader. I tested it also on an USB stick, it starts but i stops on verbose at missing Bluetooth transport etc, but i think it is due to unloading capri/SnbFB kexts conflict. I will be grateful if is possible to know how to disable graphics. Thanks a lot

Yes. I tested it on an existing external USB2/SATA SSD, just installing it as a normal bootloader. I tested it also on an USB stick, it starts but i stops on verbose at missing Bluetooth transport etc, but i think it is due to unloading capri/SnbFB kexts conflict. I will be grateful if is possible to know how to disable graphics. Thanks a lot

You can try this, Mont the EFI partition go to EFI / clover / config.plist  and set this line like this 

<key>Intel</key>
<false/>

is already set to true ; so just change to false 

Thanks

hi..

csm should be enable...that is it? no uefi...

c.frio

hi..

csm should be enable...that is it? no uefi...

c.frio

In my bios i set on boot line - UEFI only and in CSM line No. Yes is for legacy support.

hi..

ok TKS

c.frio

In my bios i set on boot line - UEFI only and in CSM line No. Yes is for legacy support.

Sorry sir, when i answered i was at work. Bios set up is Both (legacy and uefi) uefi first and csm line yes. This configuration is for osx bootable stick*. I don't remember the one when you install it on a disk with existing osx. as soon as i will try. *My stick is done not following the guide here. I have done it in the original Way (restoring base system etc) and then installing this fantastic app, cause i don't find the confing file after having done it  cause in root there is only efi backups after installation and before install it on disk with osx installed i don't know how to modify it after opening the app.

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy